You may view the booklet on your screen by clicking on the “Title”. Your choice of any five of the booklets listed below are available free to addresses in US from the Pastoral Bible Institute. Outside the US, please download/or print your desired booklets.
- Armageddon, Then World Peace – Soon a final global conflict will destroy man’s corrupt institutions and usher in God’s glorious kingdom of peace and prosperity for all.
- Comfort and Consolation – A message of hope for those bereaved by the death of a loved one.
- Future Probation in Christian – Belief A historic look at what leading Christian thinkers taught about future probation.
- How God Answers Prayer – Explains how we can be sure God will answer our prayers.
- How to study the Bible and have it make sense – A sensible approach to personal Bible study.
- Israel and the Middle East – The Arab-Israel conflict examined in the light of biblical prophecy.
- Paul to Philemon – Looking into the story of a slave and his master who both became bond slaves of Christ.
- The Antiquity of the Books of Moses – Defending the authenticity of the Pentateuch, the first five books of the Bible.
- The Last Supper – A Dialog of three views.
- The Personality of the Devil – A treatise dealing with the reality of Sata
- The Promise of His Presence – Reviewing the “signs of the times” which indicate the second presence of Jesus Christ.
- The Resurrection of the Dead – Showing what the resurrection will mean, both for the church and for the rest of mankind.
- What is the Soul? – The Bible’s own definition of the human soul.
- What Say the Scriptures About Hell! – Examining every text which use the Hebrew and Greek words translated “hell” in the King James Bible.
- When Pastor Russell Died – A historic review of the events which followed the death of this noted Bible scholar and lecturer.
- Why Does God Permit Evil? – A biblical and faith-strengthening answer for one of the most difficult questions for man to answer.
Large Booklets ( Not to be included in the list of five free ones)
- God’s Grand Plan of the Ages – The key ideas from the Christian classic, “The Divine Plan of the Ages,” expressed in modern English.
- The Doctrine of Christ – A thorough examination of the biblical and historical evidence on the nature of God.
- This Land Is Mine – A scriptural approach to the border disputes between Israel and the Arabs
- What Everyone Should Know About Being Saved – Saying a few words is not enough.
Order your choice of any five of the booklets from the list above in our bookstore
Pastoral Bible Institute
P.O. Box 3274Bremerton, WA 98310