Literature from the Pastoral Bible Institute
- You may view the booklet on your screen by clicking on the “Title”. Your choice of any five of the booklets listed below are available free from the Pastoral Bible Institute. You just click “Free Booklets” in the shopping cart above, and you will be taken to a page to make your choices.
- Armageddon, Then World Peace – Soon a final global conflict will destroy man’s corrupt institutions and usher in God’s glorious kingdom of peace and prosperity for all.
- Comfort and Consolation – A message of hope for those bereaved by the death of a loved one.
- Future Probation in Christian – Belief A historic look at what leading Christian thinkers taught about future probation.
- How God Answers Prayer – Explains how we can be sure God will answer our prayers.
- Israel and the Middle East – The Arab-Israel conflict examined in the light of biblical prophecy.
- Paul to Philemon – Looking into the story of a slave and his master who both became bond slaves of Christ.
- The Antiquity of the Books of Moses – Defending the authenticity of the Pentateuch, the first five books of the Bible.
- The Promise of His Presence – Reviewing the “signs of the times” which indicate the second presence of Jesus Christ.
- The Personality of the Devil – A treatise dealing with the reality of Satan and how the Christian can defend himself against his wiles.
- God’s Grand Plan of the Ages – The key ideas from the Christian classic, “The Divine Plan of the Ages,” expressed in modern English.
- The Resurrection of the Dead – Showing what the resurrection will mean, both for the church and for the rest of mankind.
- What Say the Scriptures About Hell! – Examining every text which use the Hebrew and Greek words translated “hell” in the King James Bible.
- When Pastor Russell Died – A historic review of the events which followed the death of this noted Bible scholar and lecturer.
- Why Does God Permit Evil? – A biblical and faith-strengthening answer for one of the most difficult questions for man to answer.
- How to study the Bible and have it make sense – A sensible approach to personal Bible study.
- This Land Is Mine – A scriptural approach to the border disputes between Israel and the Arabs
- What is the Soul? – The Bible’s own definition of the human soul.
- The Doctrine of Christ – A thorough examination of the biblical and historical evidence on the nature of God.
- The Last Supper – A Dialog of three views.
- What Everyone Should Know About Being Saved – Saying a few words is not enough.
Any material can also be ordered from the following contact information